Translate

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Howdy, Seege :-)


In the heat of the political moment during this election season we may on occasion overlook the fact that we can disagree, yet be civil or better yet be friendly. This afternoon a fellow member of a Yahoo group, fed up with partisan political messages sent to the group, challenged me to list the duties of the Vice President of the United States. Having sent information about a PBS poll on Sarah Palin’s preparedness to be president, my new friend Seege wanted to know if I knew about that which I preached. He expressed great surprise that I knew both of them. Seege is a supporter of Senator McCain. Seege, if you’re reading this, please know that I have enjoyed our correspondence.



Welcome to “About Nothing”. Here’s a poster for you :-)





No comments: